- Licensing Information -Spiced Curry Recipes for Beginners: 3 simple spices & 3 simple steps
Words: 42,000 in Japanese
Series: 6 titles available
PDF sample: upon request with several English translation pages
- A step-by-step photo recipe book for beginners.
- 34 easy recipes including 4 vegan recipes, all with their own photo.
- The first recipe book by the bestselling author: more than 42,500 copies sold in Japan.
New to spiced curry? This is a perfect book for both non-vegans and vegans who want to try healthy Indian food but without fret. All you need is three spices: turmeric, ground cayenne pepper, and ground coriander. It takes only three steps with a simple frying pan.
Since 1999, Jinsuke MIZUNO, a spice researcher and a traveler collecting examples of dishes cooked with spice, has been working all over Japan as a traveling chef specializing in spice and curry. Having published more than 50 books on curry (and 100+ self-publishing) and hosting numerous TV cookery programs, now he runs "AIR SPICE," a service that regularly distributes spice sets with recipes for curries.
Followers: 16k(Instagram), 10k(twitter)
- Pages：128Pages（full color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-4237-2 Ｃ0077
- Author：Jinsuke Mizuno
To check your neighbor bookstores, please click here.