- Licensing Information -Idea Book of Cute Illustrations and Color Combinations
Published in June 2013
- Features practical examples and tips on how to draw cute illustrations.
- With a guide to matching colors and finding the perfect color combinations.
- Full of ideas, examples, and tips for making cards, notes, and other illustrated creations!
This book will show readers how to draw illustrations in daily life, as well as ideas for creating richer and more stylish color schemes using just a few colors.
After working as a product developer and designer for character merchandise, Igloo*dining* became a freelance illustrator active in a wide range of media including books, advertisements, magazines, and miscellaneous goods.
- Pages：128(Full color)
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-4393-5 Ｃ0070
If you are living outside of UK, please check the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.