My First How to Draw Picture Book
Rights Sold: French, Russian
Published January 2016
Words: 1,100 in Japanese (approx.)
Series: n/a so far
PDF sample: upon request (some English translation pages included)
- Introduces step-by-step how to start drawing.
- Includes 170+ motifs (animals, vehicles, poses, food, nature, city, toys, clothes, etc.).
- Easy for children who think they can’t draw, and a trove of examples for those who
want to draw more.
Can’t draw? No problem! Drawing pictures is fun with this picture book! But even kids who
think they can’t draw very well can get started by tracing and copying, and before they know
it, they are drawing smoothly and actually enjoying drawing pictures. This book is packed
with illustrations that kids can have fun drawing in no time, simply by copying.
Igloo*dining is a popular Japanese illustrator and works mainly in books, magazines, and
advertisements. After working in a company's product planning department, she became a
freelance and has published several books. A member of the Japan Children’s Book Artists
Society and ILLUSTRATORS TSUSHIN.
- Pages：48 Pages (Full Color)
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-4666-0 Ｃ8771
To check your neighbor bookstores, please click here.