- Licensing Information -Four Seasons of the Beautiful Japanese Countryside
Published in July 2016
• An exquisite collection of photographs of beautiful villages in about 90 locations throughout Japan.
• Featuring scenery of beautiful mountains, farming, and fishing villages that have been cultivated by people's livelihoods.
This book showcases photographs of beautiful rural villages accompanied by explanations of common features of each season and lovely words related to the land.
Fumio Tomita: Born in Tokyo. After graduating from the Tokyo College of Photography, he studied under a mountain photographer before becoming an independent freelance photographer. He photographs mainly natural scenery in Japan. His works have been published in calendars, books, and magazines. Tomita is also a member of Japan Professional Photographers Society and Japan Scenery Photographers Association.
- Pages：208 Pages (Full color)
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-4801-5 Ｃ0072
- Photographer: Fumio Tomita, Text: Satomi Doi
To check your neighbor bookstores, please click here.