- Licensing Information -
Black LightFind World Monsters! How to be a Yokai Detective with Black Light RGB
Published in October 2018
Sample PDF with English text available upon request
• Printed with SEVEN colors. (CMYK and RGB inks)
• 375nm UV light is recommended for playing with and find monsters.
• 100k copies printed in series in 2 years in Japan.
• The 2nd title featuring children’s favorite 200 monsters.
• Hidden monsters in RGB full-color will appear when casting a black light.
Become a monster detective and use a black light to find them all!
This is the world’s first series printed with patented printing technology*. It comes with its own UV black light. Once the light hits the pages, the hidden pictures will appear IN COLOR. The main character is a boy Haruto who founds a magic light called “black light”. He befriends Ichi, a goblin boy, who is training to be a professional monster detective. Haruto meets over 200 monsters in the following countries and places around the world!
Table of Contents
- Eastern Europe: Castle and Square,
- Northern Europe: Snowy Village,
- East Asia: A Mountain Village in the Evening,
- Western Europe: Forest Camp,
- Middle East: Market in the Desert,
- Southern Europe: Seaside Resort,
- Africa: Safari Prairie,
- Southeast and South Asia: Gayagaya Building,
- Latin America & Oceania: Jewelry Jungle,
- New York: Halloween
- Appendix World Monsters List
At the end of the book, readers can see a message from the monsters by collecting hidden letters.
For added fun, “monster cards” describing each monster are included.
*Luminous Palette is a patented printing technology of Kosaido Co., Ltd.
- Pages：36Pages（Full Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5216-6 Ｃ8771
- Illustration: Yoshiyuki Yoshimura
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.