Enchanted: A World of Small Joys
Craft & Lifestyle / YA
Rights Sold: Simplified Chinese
Published December 2019
Data fee: EUR 550.
Words: 12,000 in Japanese (approx.)
Pages112 (Full Color)
PDF sample: upon request
- Introduces 50 charms from people’s everyday lives to cast a spell of happiness.
- Each charm is paired with adorably heart-warming, beautiful illustrations.
- Perfect gift for making anyone feel happy just by reading it .
Through beautiful illustrations, this book introduces 50 good luck charms drawn from world traditions, folklore, myths, superstitions, religious festivals and more that continue to play a familiar role in daily life even today. Example: in Finland, there is an old folk tradition of putting seven kinds of flowers under a pillow before going to sleep on the night of the summer solstice, so that the sleeper will dream of meeting their future partner.
Born 1988, Kamei Eri is from Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. A graduate of Musashino Art University in Design Informatics, Kamei has been working as a freelance illustrator since 2011. Kamei illustrates using watercolor and digital techniques to create plant and animal motifs, fantasy creatures and scenes from daily life.
- Pages：112Pages（Full Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5285-2 Ｃ0011
- Author：Kamei Eri
To check your neighbor bookstores, please click here.