- Licensing Information -Twenty-four Seasonal Terms in Japanese Life: Flowers and Traditions
Printed in 2021
- Beautiful photographs and illustrations of flowers and plants captured in Japanese scenery.
- Descriptions of the Twenty-four Seasononal Terms in Japan and its annual events related to nature, flowers, and plants.
- Perfect gift book for those who are interested in Japan and Japanese culture.
This book introduces the Twenty-four seasonal terms which are associated with a variety of flowers and life rituals rooted in Japan.
With exquisite photographs and illustrations, this book will provide you with information on the customs of each term, as well as information on how to use and decorate flowers typically blooming in each season.
- Pages：256Pages（Full Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5480-1 Ｃ0070
- Author：Chieko Hirota / Illustrator: Tamae Mizukami / Photographer: Yukimasa Hirota
If you are living outside of UK, please check the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.