- Licensing Information -Lion Subway Line
Printed in 2017
It’s another busy morning for Station Chief Lion. The animals climb aboard the train and it’s time to go! But when naughty little Hippo climbs into the driver’s seat, the trouble begins…
The train is headed to a destination that everyone loves. This humorous picture book is like a peek into the secret world of animals.
- It’s fun to see many different animals appearing as the train stops at the savannah, icebergs, lakes and more.
- Illustrations of playful animals make reading fun for children and adults alike.
- Adults can enjoy deeper meaning in the story.
Satou Masanori https://satoehon.jimdofree.com/
Picture book author Satou Masanori was born in Soma City, Fukushima Prefecture and is currently based in Tokyo. A graduate of Musashino Art University Department of Industrial, Interior, and Craft design, Satou engages in character development at theme parks. Satou is also in charge of product planning, design, supervision, and manuscript drafting of 4-frame comics, etc. His current work involves making picture books and designing sculptures. Satou is a member of the Japan Children's Book Artists Society (JCBAS). In 2016, he received the top prize in the 17th Pinpoint Picture Book Competition. He also illustrated the animals and other creatures in the bestselling book “Why They Went Extinct” (Wakeatte Zetsumetsushimashita) (Diamond).
- Pages：32Pages (Full Color)
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-4879-4 Ｃ8793
- Author：Masanori Satou
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.