Traditional Colors of Japan in 366 Birth Flowers
Dazzling reference book of cute flower designs
All Rights Available
• Contains 366 traditional Japanese colors
• Each color comes with RGB/CMYK Color guide.
• Each color is paired with illustrations of birth flowers.
Born in Tokyo in 1975, Mayumi Oono studied fashion illustration in art school. She worked as a magazine editor and designer for a Japanese publishing house. She then became a freelance illustrator, making illustrations for advertisements, books, magazines, and textiles.
She was selected for inclusion at the Bologna Children's Book Fair illustrator exhibition in 2017 and collaborated with Pitti Bimbo in 2017 and 2018. This is her second published book in Japan; in Italy, she has published Il Canto di Natale from Edizioni EL, and Il Mio Posto Preferito from kira kira edizioni.
- Pages：408Pages（Full Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5213-5 Ｃ3070
- Author：Mayumi Oono
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.
Asia and Australia Only