- Licensing Information -
Black LightFind Monsters ! How to be a Yokai Detective with Black Light RGB
Published in September 2017
Sample PDF with Japanese text is available upon request
• Printed with SEVEN colors. (CMYK and RGB inks)
• 375nm UV light is recommended for playing with and find monsters.
• 100k copies printed in series in 2 years in Japan.
• The 1st title featuring children’s favorite 300 monsters.
• Hidden monsters in RGB full-color will appear when casting a black light.
Become a monster detective and use a UV black light to find them all!
This is the world’s first book printed with patented printing technology*. Once you cast the light onto pages, hidden images of monsters printed in RGB ink will appear in full color. The main character is a boy Haruto who found a magic “black light”. He befriends Ichi, a goblin boy, who is training to be a professional monster detective. Try finding all monsters—more than 300—hidden in this book!
*Luminous Palette is a patented printing technology of Kosaido Co., Ltd.
- Pages：36Pages（Full Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5215-9 Ｃ8771
- Illustration: Yoshiyuki Yoshimura
To check your neighbor bookstores, please click here.