- Licensing Information -I Love You
Rights sold: Complex and Simplified Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Thai
Published in February 2022
- 2nd Place at the 6th Miraiya Picture Book Grand Prix
- Prize at the 13th Libro Picture Book Grand Prix
A picture book full of love for parents and children to read together.
This is the forest where the little animals live. When we listen closely to what they are saying…their words are full of kindness.
“You’re feeling sad, aren’t you. That’s okay, you don’t have to hold it in.”
“You’re a good kid. Even if you can’t do something very well. Even if you can do things that everyone else can.”
Filled with heartwarming words and illustrations, this picture book offers comfort whenever we experience ordinary feelings, like we are having a hard time, or are feeling stuck or like we just want to cry.
- Calms the mind after reading.
- Kind words and gentle and loving worldview warms the heart.
- The perfect gift for loved ones, or for anyone who is struggling.
Saeko Inui has worked as a freelance illustrator for more than 10 years and is currently focused on warming hearts through illustrations of small, precious animals.
- Pages：32Pages (Full Color)
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5552-5 Ｃ8793
- Author：Saeko Inui
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.