- Licensing Information -
Black LightFind Deep-Sea Creatures with Black Light RGB
Published in October 2019
• Printed with SEVEN colors. (CMYK and RGB inks)
• 375nm UV light is recommended for playing by finding creatures.
• 100k copies printed in series in 2 years in Japan.
• The 3rd title featuring children’s favorite 120 creatures.
• With a black light, children will look and find hidden RGB full-color sea-creatures.
Shine the black light torch and discover the deep-sea creatures!
How many deep-sea creatures can you find? As the third title using unique black-light printing technology, you will enjoy the wonder of the deep-sea and learn about the creatures living there. 120 creatures are classified into 9 groups and presented with small questions and answers. A short description of each creature is also included in the appendix so that children can learn more about each of them.
Table of contents
1: Macropinna’s Shiny Kingdom
2: Shark’s Biting Kingdom
3: Squid and octopus’s the Fluffy Kingdom
4: Sea urchin and starfish’s the Spiny Kingdom
5: Jellyfish’s Swaying Kingdom
6: Angler's Twinkling Kingdom
7: Dancing sea cucumber's Deformable Kingdom
8: Kingdom of Whale Fall
9: Shrimp and Crab’s Hot&Cold Kingdom
Appendix Deep-sea creature list
- Pages：30Pages（Full color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5262-3 Ｃ8771
- Illustration：BOBICO / Supervisor: Enoshima Aquarium
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.