50 Years of Japanese Logotypes and Symbol Marks
Forward by Yoshimaru Takahashi (Board chairman of Japan Typography Association)
- Pages：480Pages（240Pages in Color）
- Publisher：PIE International
- ISBN：978-4-7562-5293-7 Ｃ3070
- Author：Japan Typography Association
- *Japan Typography Association : Taking over the Japan Lettering Association, founded in 1964, the Japan Typography Association(JTA) was established in 1971 to encourage the development of expressive techniques based on textual communication. Today, with an international membership, our diverse activities include programs and exhibitions to promote typography, and studies on intellectual property rights. Applied Typography is issued yearly by the Japan Typography Association. First launch1969 as the Japan Lettering Almanac and later renamed Applied Typography in 1976. The almanac has continued to record the history of excellence in typography.
For more information, please contact the distributor/bookstore who covers your country.
*Asia and Australia Only